Pilates Trainer & Personal Trainer
Karmen is a “first Pilates Body” certified instructor based in the UK. She has been coaching clients to reach their personal best in the field of fitness, nutrition and lifestyle for over 7 years. She was trained by the founder of Pilates Body Technique, thus her knowledge is genuine and her work profession is highly effective. She was initially based in Slovenia as a Pilates Body Instructor in one of the top Pilates studio and as Personal Trainer along coastal and Italy. She came in the UK in 2010 and for the first time, introduced London to Pilates Body Technique.
Karmen specialises in flexibility, reducing muscular imbalances, lower back pain management, fat loss and endurance training. Karmen is also an ante/post natal instructor.
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 3 GP and exercise Refferal Certificate
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Level 2 Gym instructor
- Certificate in Pilates Body Technique
- Award in Circuit Training, Fitness Industry Education London 2011
- Award in indoor Cycling, Fitness Industry Education London 2011
- Award in Outdoor Personal Training, Fitness Industry Education London 2011
- Modified Piklates for Rehabilitation, Matwork with small tools (wrist/ankle weights, bars, small ball, swiss ball, thera-band, rubber tube, acupressure ball, roller, stability disc). Zagreb 2009
- Award in Pilates Body Ante and Post natal, Zagreb 2009
- Award in Pilates Body Individual training, Zagreb 2009
- BOSU – static and dynamic exercises. Rehabilitation and sports school, Zagreb 2009
- Spine treatments in rehabilitation ( Theoretical and practical).
- Rehabilitation and sports school, Zagreb November 2008- April 2009
- Back and the Buttocks, Rehabilation and sports school Zagreb 2008
- Stability and Mobility – Functional movement, Rehabilitation and sports school Zagreb 2009