Pilates Trainer & Professional Dancer
Linda was a former professional dancer and has a background in ballet and contemporary dance.
After dancing in Italy, Austria, Switzerland and Germany, Linda came to England where she also completed a Masters in Research Choreography and Performance at Roehampton University of London and started teaching full-time.
Linda says: "Since stopping dancing and starting teaching full-time, my personal practice had drastically decreased and my body felt unhealthy and tired most of the time.
I re-started training gently by taking some yoga and conditioning classes and then I re-discovered and fell in love with Mat and Reformer Pilates.
The benefits on body and mood after taking only a few (pilates) classes, have nourished an increasing interest in the subject, and I therefore started a journey to become a L3 Mat Pilates instructor and Pre and Post natal exercise instructor".
Linda's mat pilates classes focus on alignment, core strength and overall form and are open to all levels as she always tries to give enough adaptations or progressions when needed.
- L3 Pre and Post natal exercise instructor qualification with Health and Fitness Education.
- L3 Mat Pilates teacher qualification with Health and Fitness education.
- L3 Personal Trainer
- Lead Ballet teacher for Dilek Taptik Dance School and Youth Company since 2016
- Creative Dance teacher for Eos Dance at Alderbrook Primary School since 2011.
- Lead Ballet teacher for Ecole de Danse of Balham since 2015.
- Registered first aider